I blogged! Many- I stink at September blogging. But, you'll have to visit iTeach Third to get one of my quick assessment tool tips! Here's a little sneak peak below. When you are ready to read the whole thing, click the picture!
Why you should use anecdotal notes:
- They help me track things in a variety of subjects including behaviors
- They help me be responsive to my students' needs
- They help me to notice patterns for a particular student or groups of students
- They provide explicit examples for discussions with my team, service members, and families
- They help teachers stay on top of each student and not just those who are struggling for the feedback that all students (and families) crave.