Brightening Back To School: Summer Filled Flash Freebies

Does it make me a bit sick that I am writing a Back to School post before we are even out of school this year? Let me explain my madness.

I love my class this year. Well, I obviously love all my classes each year, but this group was a bit different- can't figure out why. We accomplished a lot, had fun... I'm going to miss them. We only have 4 more school days together. But as we pack up our room, I can't help but begin to think towards next year.

Some big changes are coming to my room as I use my knowledge over the last 3 years to make meaningful changes to help support my learners. I'm using my summer to not only relax and rejuvenate by the pool (not to mention becoming a first-time auntie to my twin nephews coming soon) but also to prep for next year. I want to do some refocusing of my practices in RC especially, but I also want to make changes to our classroom environment. That means- I'll be doing some creating over the summer and I thought I'd let you in on it!

Introducing...
Graphics for all images courtesy of the amazing Krista at Creative Clips
As I create some files and resources for my students and my classroom for next year, I am posting them as flash freebies! You won't know until the freebie is posted how long it will stay free, so you'll want to follow me on Twitter and Instragram to get the latest notifications when one is posted.

If you see this image...
Then grab the flash freebie in my TpT store! I will try to explain a bit how I plan to use it and such as well here on the blog so you know what you are getting.

If you miss one- don't fret! Look at the bottom of the posts for...

Head to my TpT store and still snag it at a discount until July 31st. After that, all of my new products will be normal price (unless my store is on sale).

What kinds of freebies will I be sharing? Well, some are already in the works! I got some classroom decor coming up, organizing and management, reading/writing/speaking supports, centers and games, and more!

So join me in some fun this summer as we brighten up going back to school and look forward to it!




Signature

2 comments

  1. This is a fun idea - love it! I can't wait to see the twin nephews' picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I can't wait to see what you create, Kelli!!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top