Flash Freebies!

Hey! Real quick because I'm off to my last day of workshop week before school starts!

It's been a busy week of meetings, PDs, Open House, and team planning time. And during it (and the whole month of August) I reached a mini-personal TpT milestone that I am so grateful for. To thank all those who helped in that, I'm putting my 4 latests products as FLASH FREEBIES for TODAY ONLY! I only ask that you leave some feedback. :) I hope you are either well on your way into your new year or are ready to start back (after one last holiday weekend of course).

Cheers to all of you!




Signature

4 comments

  1. I headed to your store and started downloading immediately!!! Wow! I don't even know where to begin! I am in love with every single item that you posted! I think the "Smart Kids" has to be my favorite, though! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli, you rock! I immediately went to your store and downloaded all your freebies. They are fantastic! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    Angela
    Southern Fried Teachin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for the freebies. My favorite is the clock numbers and arrows. This will help when students struggle with quarter to/quarter after.

    Thanks!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just missed it!!! I will keep my eyes peeled!! Your products are great!
    Congrats on the milestone!!!
    scheinbere@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top