New Follower Flash Freebies!

Morning!!

I'm excited to see some new friends join me on my lil' blog, many from finding me over at Diane's Blog, Fifth in the Middle! To properly say, "WELCOME," I just posted 2 new products.

I'm revamping my intervention time for my independent workers. One thing I am adding are a variety of grammar/vocabulary activities. I'm pumping them out now, with my students and their needs in mind. Go snag them! They are FREE for the next 48 (or so) hours.

Also, if you ever find a mistake, let me know and I'll give you one of my paid products (under $3.00) for free, for saying thanks (as long as you don't give poor feedback- mistakes happen, please understand :) )

Ok- now go check them out and enjoy your freebies. And if you do, don't forget to leave some love in the form of feedback. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Freebie #1: Parts of Speech Bundle


Freebie #2: Idioms






Signature

6 comments

  1. These both look great Kelli! Thank you for sharing! :0)
    ♬Kay
    On the Trail of Learning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Glad you like them, Kay! Enjoy :)

      Delete
  2. I love these! You are very generous to share :) I pinned them as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Double thanks, Diane! Hope you can find some use for them! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing! We're in the middle of our parts of speech unit and I will definitely be using these activities!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Brandi! You're welcome! Let me know how it goes! :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top