Ugh. Moving.

It's that time of year again. Moving time. I am hoping that our moving adventures are beginning to wind down. I am hopeful that we'll only have to move 1 or 2 more times before we get our own home, but who knows. The management at our current place has yet again proved to be untrustworthy and unprofessional and I am at the point that I just want out- even if it means I'm out a few hundred dollars. We'll wait and see how that saga ends- however, I just hope this next place is an improvement in terms of management.

That being said, it's packing time. Our place is littered with boxes and I find myself starting to fill one box in one room and then venturing to another box in another room. May not be the best process, but packing in general is a strong hatred of mine. I am just thinking that this time next week we'll be all moved into our new place and UNpacking. The bonus- we can cool off in our pool (I have to say, I am excited about spending some of my afternoons in the sun over this next month.) Is it alright that I allow myself to relax a little before school starts??

I am going to try real hard to be positive over this next week. I'm going to try to stay up on my packing to do list so that I can get most of the moving done during the week and save the big furniture for Saturday. We've had so much help in other moves and I just feel bad having to ask my family to help out again, so I am hopeful that if we can get all the boxes at least over to the new place on our own, that will make Saturday go much faster and easier for everyone (since our big stuff isn't heavy, it's just big- and we'll be going up 3 flights of stairs).

Until next weekend probably!


Signature

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top