Lakeshore Visit!

I was planning on refraining from going to Lakeshore at least until August. Buuuuuuuut I got a text message from my sister who said they were having a sale and there were some things that I may be
interested in. And so I decided after work that I would venture out there and take a gander.

Holy buckets is that place intense. So much color. So many things to look at. I had to call my sister to ask her exactly where in the store the products were located as I was overwhelmed and didn't know what to start looking. I told myself that I would only pick out a few things for now. I signed up for the teacher membership card at checkout and strolled out with my over-sized bags.
My ginormous bag and new teacher's club card. Woot Woot!

Here's a look at a few things I had picked up:

Scientific Method Posters- the science lab that we went to during my student teaching placement had these and I loved  how they looked as well as the short statements used to describe parts to the scientific method
Birthday 'Stuff'- I got a poster to write in names as well as some certificates
Mr. Sketch Markers-  I LOVE THESE!! They work so well on chart paper and I am so excited to have my very own, brand new pack!
Magnet Dots- I have so many ideas on how to use these
Fraction Tiles- I know that I have some resources to teach fractions, but I wanted my own set as well. I am planning on attaching the magnet dots onto the back of each piece and using them on my white board for small group instruction or for as a way for students to manipulate during work time
Accents- cubbies, labels for supplies, etc
3 deep trays- for turning in homework and such

I am ready to get back into my classroom but I know that I won't be able to for a while. However, I do need to get crackin on some non-classroom decor/organization stuff. 

P.s. Nick went and saw an apartment today that he really liked. Hopefully later this week we will have a place!!



Signature

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top