Am I falling behind already??

I met with my lovely sister tonight for some dinner. I'd be SO lost without her. For real. She is like wonder woman when it comes to all this teaching stuff. However, she did make me feel like I am falling behind on what I should be doing at this point. I need to get into my classroom and start to figure out what is there and what I'll still need. I need to also take a gander at the math curriculum as it is one that I know of, but have not used. In short- I need to get in there. Plus, I'm just really excited to see where I'll be working! I'm an organization freak, so of course I'm excited to begin organizing my room (My sister also made me nervous by saying I should get in there a week before my new teacher orientation, however, I can't due to my current work schedule.).

So I've got some things to work out, but I've got some time. So no, I'm not falling behind, but I need to make sure I keep up!!

"Dreams get you into the future and add excitement to your present"- Robert Conklin

My dream was to become a teacher. Even though I've accomplished this, the actual act of teaching and all that goes into it has made me so excited about life!


Signature

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top